All in all, it was a never-to-be-forgotten summer — one of those summers which come seldom into any life, but leave a rich heritage of beautiful memories in their going — one of those summers which, in a fortunate combination of delightful weather, delightful friends and delightful doing, come as near to perfection as anything can come in this world.
~L.M. Montgomery, Anne’s House of Dreams~
– Dress: Vivien Top + Skirt in Pink by :: PM :: for The Gypset Market
– Necklace: Heart Key Pendant – Gold by Maxi Gossamer
– Bangles: Kos – GOLD by Maxi Gossamer
– Bag: Ruffle [Brown] by GizzA
– Shoes: Athens (Brown) by Essenz
– Hairstyle: GoGo by [LeLutka]
Location: Another Somewhere
One thought on “A never-to-be-forgotten summer”
Pingback: A never-to-be-forgotten summer (Post-56831) - [O.L.D.] Old London Docks Best Feeds
Comments are closed.