Now I am old-fashioned.
A woman, I consider, should be womanly.
I have no patience with the modern neurotic girl who jazzes from morning to night,
smokes like a chimney, and uses language which would make a billingsgate fishwoman blush!
– Gown: Satin Evening by The Annex for the Genre
– Necklace: DiDi 1 backnecklace by FINESMITH
– Clutch: Persia – Black by Pure Poison
– Hat: Imani Hat – Black by !*Bliss Couture*!
– Hairstyle: Gisele by [kik]hair
One thought on “I am old-fashioned”
Pingback: I am old-fashioned (Post-33645) - Old London Docks
Comments are closed.