You’ll have to go soon
Say you’re glad you met me
It will be so soon that you quite forget me
This I’ll impart to you
For it is now or never
I give me heart to you forever
You wouldn’t fool me, would you?
because I am not fooling you
Don’t be like that!
You wouldn’t fool me, baby?
– Gown: Caryn Silver by SAS Sascha’s Designs
– Shoes: :: Pickford Heels :: Mist by Ingenue (for Slink original and Avatar Enhancement)
– Necklace: Formal Black Pearl by ~Aurora Borealis~
– Ring: Here comes the sun – sheridans by FINESMITH
– Cigarette: Parisian Accessory in Coal by The Sea Hole
– Hairstyle: *Dura-Girl*51
You Wouldn’t Fool Me, Would You?
Lyrics by Annette Hanshaw
Location: Club Fiume in 1920’s Chicago