No man is an island, entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of they friends`s or of thine own were.
Any man`s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.
– Dress: BLAIR in charcoal by Steffen Garcia – New @ My Attic until 30th September
– Shoes: Flower Pumps “Eve” in black by *GF*
– Clutch: Mae clutch bag in black by Sonatta Morales *8*
– Ring & Earrings: Aesthetic Value- wooden by Finesmith
– Hairstyle: * ALLEGRA * by .:EMO-tions:.
No man is an island
Poem by John Donne