Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature’s changing course, untrimmed;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to Time thou grow’st.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee
– Dress: Ava Dress in Green by e!Eclectic Apparel
– Shoes: Ribbon Slingback in black by *GF*
– Watch: 1920s ladies dress in black suede by Timelines
– Bracelet: vintage::Bangles:: by ::je suis…
– Earrings: Dark Sassy Black Pearl by Alienbear Design
– Hairstyle: Cyanne by >TRUTH<
by William Shakespeare
Location: Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe & Forest
Eclectic Apparel has marked everything down at the main store store by 50% including fatpacks. If you never had the opportunity to visit, Eclectic Wingtips offers a wide variety of women’s mesh clothing. The sale began on July 20th and will last through July 27th.